Monday, August 27, 2012

What Can I Do To Get My Ex Back?


You feel like everything--absolutely, positively EVERYTHING--pushes your ex further away from you. You scratch your head, pray or curse, and ask yourself "How can I get my ex back" daily. The following tips will  greatly increase your chances of getting back together with your ex .

Right now, you are serious about saving your relationship, which is what led you to my article. But if you’re too desperate or anxious to get your ex back, you may be acting improperly, causing your ex to push away. Such pressure is pointless, and often makes matters worse.

If you are constantly calling your ex, texting or e-mailing them, or making them pity you, do yourself a favor: STOP! If you really want your ex back, then cut out such negative behavior--right now.

So What can you do to get your ex back? Follow these strategies:

Take a fresh approach to getting them back! Break off contact for a while and do your own thing. During this time, focus on ways you can improve your own life.  Sure, this will be a tough time for you This is going to be a challenging time, and it will require discipline to prevent you from returning to your old habits. Are you up to the challenge?

During this ‘AWAY” time, your ex will experience a a change in how they feel about you, since you won’t be pursuing him. You may even become mysterious to them, because they’ll be uncertain what you are feeling. This can actually work in your favor. Now your ex is in a position to actually miss you, which isn’t possible when you are suffocating them. 

REMEMBER: The key to this strategy and repairing a break up is to work with human nature instead of working against it. you should have a fairly basic understanding on how common mistakes can be avoided in getting your ex back. By implementing this strategy, you allow your ex to remember why they loved you in the first place. 

Keep yourself grounded and avoid smothering your ex. Keep yourself mysterious and your ex will be reminded why they loved you in the first place. Play hard to get and let them make the first move, and you will come out on top. Then, you will stop asking "What can I do to get my ex back"

Visit here for more excellent help.


1 comment:

  1. My bf of a year and i broke up a year ago. He is obsessed with his alone time (video games, reading, napping, etc) and we also work together sometime 8-5 and after work sometimes was pushing it. Our biggest issue when we were together was honesty; he loved to tell me what I wanted to hear even when it meant lying. We finally broke up when I caught him in a lie. I had a weak moment (intoxicated) and begged for him back. He refused and said he needed time to himself to “fix” himself. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete